Sunday, May 29, 2005

Boston 17 --- Yankees 1

I know you'll see things like "Bosox Bash Bombers", "Boston Masacre" and several other cliches we don't even want to get into all over the net and newspapers. My mom brought me up saying "if you can't say anything good then don't say anything". So I won't even link a game story because you don't want to read it anyway. If anyone saw anything positive about that game yesterday please leave it in the comments below. Actually the only positive note I saw was that the Bosox were having a hard time getting A-Rod out.


Boomer

SUNDAY
8:05 PM EST

ESPN


Moose

BOS: Wells (2-4, 6.81 ERA)
NYY: Mussina (5-2, 3.38 ERA)

Watch The Yankees/Boston Sunday Night on ESPN with your Bomber Buddies. Join the Live Chat on during the ESPN broadcast and cheer, jeer, moan and groan along with the BTB Family.

LIVE CHAT

No comments: